Saturday, May 05, 2012

Sometimes I get featured in magazines!

In January I was asked to do a feature in InsideOut Magazine, a Cayman design publication.  It was my first time ever being asked by a magazine to be featured and I was quite nervous.  I was not expecting to be the only designer featured in the article.  The writer emailed me a list of questions which I answered and emailed back to her.  My answers are pretty much verbatim as to how I responded, except she changed how I spell color to colour.  I was told that it would be coming out in a few months.  I had no idea the issue was out, until clients came in to the store today telling me they enjoyed my article.


The article is really about what I have discussed several times already on my blog.  It is not important if your home is trendy or looks like the cover of a magazine.  Instead, it should be a reflection of you and your lifestyle.  You should be happy and comfortable every time you come home.  


To read the article you can go here. Luckily I chose to wear a "colourful" shirt the day they chose to take my picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment