Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sneak peek

Today was install day for my master bedroom project.  It's not 100% completed yet, drapes still have to be hung, and a few pieces of furniture are on back order but here's a sneak peek of the room.




The client is very much into antiques and period pieces.  The room was designed around this new four poster bed that the client's first fell in love with.  Everything featured in this image is new.


Up close of new bedding and headboard.  Love both of the fabrics.


Not sure why I chose to take this picture at this angle!  I will take a new one pronto.  This shows the clients' existing chair covered in new fabric.


When I go back to hang the drapes, I will take more pictures. That way you can see the whole room.  It's a bit difficult to take pictures in there due to all the back lighting from the wall of windows that you can see behind this chair. 

I also made new cushions for their current outdoor furniture and they look so good!  I chose a cobalt blue pattern for the sofa, and yellow polka dot for the chairs.  I will take pictures of those when I go back because they look really happy with the white wicker.


I will also take a picture of their amazing view of Seven Mile Beach!  So beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment